What are the Differences in Choice, feedback, Survey and Questionnaire Activities?
- eLG includes Choice, Feedback, Survey and questionnaire activities to facilitate Lecturers to gather information / data from students.
- The survey activity has preloaded surveys which help lecturers to get to know the students better
- The choice and feedback activities allow the lecturer to create customized survey questions.
- The choice is basically online voting, where you present the students with a question and then you give them radio buttons to choose the answers.
- Feedback activity allows you to create a survey by writing your questions instead of choosing from a list of prewritten questions. The Feedback activity is ideal for the likes of course or teacher evaluations.
- The Questionnaire allows the lecturer to create a range of questions to get student feedback e.g. on a course or activities.